Sikkim Dzongri Trek 13 Days
Pick up at Bagdogra Airport, transfer to Gangtok (1,547m), 124 km 4-5 hours drive and overnight at hotel.
Gangtok-Full day sightseeing, visit Rumtek Monastery, Institute of Tibetology, Do Drul Chorten, Government Institute of Cottage Industry, Enchey Monastery and overnight at hotel.
Transfer to Yuksam (1780m) 133 km via Temi Tea estate and overnight at hotel or camp
Trek to Tshoka (3005m) 16 km 6-7 hours walk and overnight at camp.
Trek to Dzongri (4030m) 9 km 4-5 hours walk and overnight at camp.
Dzongri-explore around and overnight at camp.
Trek to Thansing (3,390m) 6 km 3-4 hours walk overnight at camp.
Trek back to Tshoka and camp.
Trek back to Yuksam and overnight at hotel or camp
Transfer to Pemayangtse via Tashiding Monastery 52 km 3 hours drive and overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, visit Pemayangtse Monastery, Sangacholing Monastery, and transfer to Kalimpong 76 km 3 hours drive and overnight at hotel.
Kalimpong-visit some flower nurseries, Durpin monastery and overnight at hotel.
Early morning transfer to Bagdogra Airport for departure.
- All land transfers, lodging on twin sharing,
- Meals: three meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) provided while trekking in remote areas, and two meals a day (Breakfast and lunch) while touring with overnights at hotels where guests can order their own dinners,
- Local English speaking tour guide throughout the trip,
- Entrance fees to monuments and parks visited as per itinerary,
- Kathmandu-Bhadrapur roundtrip airfare and departure tax.
Cost does not Include:
- Visa fees, international and domestic airfares, airport departure tax,
- meals not mentioned in the itinerary, items of personal nature, personal expenditures, travel insurance for any emergency including evacuation,
- special permit fees for restricted area travel, alcoholic and soft beverages not included in the trip itinerary, telephone, laundry, tips, and charges for delays caused by situations beyond our control, such as natural disaster, bad weather, and civil unrest.