Singalela Range Trek 19 Days
Pick up at Bagdogra Airport, and transfer to Darjeeling 4-5 hours drive and overnight at hotel.
Darjeeling-full day sightseeing visit Tibetan Refugee Self Help Centre, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (HMI), Happy Valley Tea estate, Botanical Garden, Ghoom Monastery and overnight at hotel.
Early morning drive to Tiger Hill for view of Mt Kanchandzonga, Mt. Everest and surrounding peaks, after breakfast transfer to Gangtok (1,547m), 114 km, 3-4 hours drive, overnight at hotel.
Gangtok full day sightseeing,
Visit Rumtek Monastery, Institute of Tibetology, Do Drul Chorten, Government Institute of Cottage Industry, Enchey Monastery and overnight at hotel.
Transfer to Uttarey (1965m), 143 km, 6-7 hours drive, overnight at camp.
Trek to Chewa (3170m), 10 km 5-6 hours walk, overnight at camp.
Trek to Dhor (3715m), 15km 7-8 hours walk, overnight at camp.
Trek to Sikkim Megu (4045m), 15km 7-8 hours walk, overnight at camp.
Trek to Dafey Bhir Meadow (4400m), 12 km, 6-7 hours walk, overnight camp.
Trek to Gomathang (3725m), 3-4 hours walk, overnight at camp.
Trek to Pangden (4210m), 7km 6-7 hours walk, overnight at camp.
Trek to Dzongri (4030m), 9 km, 4-5 hours walk, overnight at camp.
Trek to Thansing (3390m), 8 km., 3-4 hours walk, overnight at camp.
Trek to Samiti lake (4250m), 6 km., 3-4 hours walk, overnight at camp.
Early morning excursion to Goechela (4950m), 6 km, and back to Thansing 6-7 hours walk, overnight at camp.
Trek to Tshoka (3005m), 8 km., 5-6 hrs walk, and overnight at camp.
Trek to Yuksam (1780m), 16 km., 6-7 hours walk, overnight at hotel or camp.
Transfer to Pemayangtse (2085m), 52 km via Tashiding Monastery, afternoon visit Pemayangtse Monastery and overnight at hotel.
Early morning transfer to Bagdogra Airport for your next destination.
- All land transfers, lodging on twin sharing,
- Meals: three meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) provided while trekking in remote areas, and two meals a day (Breakfast and lunch) while touring with overnights at hotels where guests can order their own dinners,
- Local English speaking tour guide throughout the trip,
- Entrance fees to monuments and parks visited as per itinerary,
Cost does not Include:
- Visa fees, international and domestic airfares, airport departure tax,
- meals not mentioned in the itinerary, items of personal nature, personal expenditures, travel insurance for any emergency including evacuation,
- special permit fees for restricted area travel, alcoholic and soft beverages not included in the trip itinerary, telephone, laundry, tips, and charges for delays caused by situations beyond our control, such as natural disaster, bad weather, and civil unrest.